with USB Type-A interface
4x USB 3.0 Hub - up to 5 Gbit/s
Hot-Swap and Plug & Play
LED for power
Quad USB Power
Favorite holiday photos need to be shared quickly with friends and family? No problem! The USB 3.0 standard makes it possible to transfer data with up to 5 Gbit/s to several devices simultaneously - without having to repeatedly plug in different media. This not only saves time, but also gives comfort.
Simple - chic
The IB-HUB1419-U3 is made of aluminum and is therefore especially light but robust. With these features, the hub is the ideal partner on the road. However, its design doesn’t lose any of its importance, so the hub presents itself in a simple look with a sandblasted surface.
The question “Where did I leave the right cable now?” is over. The cable is always available.
|Transfer rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Operating system||Windows®, macOS®|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Input||USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Output||4x USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Cable length||length 15 cm|
|Packing unit||100 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||7.4 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0,069 kg|
|Net weight||0,035 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||100x25x85 mm|
|Dimension of article||73x23x15 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
Are special drivers required?
Is Plug & Play supported?
What is the cable length?
Which memory cards are supported?
What is Multi-LUN?
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy-saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB settings" and "Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.