with USB 3.0 Type-C® and Type-A interface and BC 1.2 support
- ROBUSTLY CONSTRUCTED: A special aluminium alloy makes this ICY BOX USB hub particularly high-quality, robust and shock-resistant. This means it is well protected against external damage even in harsh environments
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Each individual USB port has its own on/off switch to disconnect peripheral devices. This way, no more power is consumed than absolutely necessary
- HIGH SPEED: The USB 3.0 ports support a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. This means that files of any kind are transferred to other devices quickly and stably
- CHARGING FUNCTION: All USB ports support the BC 1.2 charging specification (charging strength up to 5V/2.1A) through the included power supply unit. This means that mobile devices can be charged even without a host computer
- PLUG & PLAY: Due to the independent device setup of the operating system, no driver is necessary. The hub only needs to be connected to the computer and peripheral devices can be connected
7x USB 3.0 Type-A interface
USB 3.0 Type-C® or Type-A up to 5 Gbit/s
All USB ports meet the USB battery charging specification (BC 1.2) with up to 7.5 W
On/Off switch for each port
LED indicator for power on every USB port
All ports can be switched on and off individually by switch during operation without affecting the function of the other ports. This can save a considerable amount of energy in the long run.
The IB-HUB1701-C3 not only offers 7 additional USB Type-A ports for connecting various devices and external hard drives, for example, it also provides the BC 1.2 charging standard via each individual port. This means that small mobile devices can also be charged.
A becomes C
With the practical new 1-metre USB cable, you can now also dock with computers that only have a USB Type-C® interface. The small USB Type-A to Type-C® adapter on the cable makes it possible and expands your possibilities.
|Interface to host computer||USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C® / Type-A|
|Interface||7x USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-A with BC 1.2 up to 7.5 W (5V/1.5A)|
|Transfer rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|ON/OFF button||Yes, on every port|
|Power supply||AC: 100 - 240 V ~50/60 Hz 1.5 A; DC: 20 V / 3.25 A = 65 W|
|DC-Plug dimensions||Ø outside 5,5 mm, Ø inside 2,5 mm, length 10 mm|
|Operating system||Windows®, macOS®|
|System requirements||One free USB 3.0 Type-C® / Type-A port on your host computer One free EU 230 V power socket|
|Packing content||1x IB-HUB1701-C3, 1x Power supply, 1x USB Type-C®/Type-A cable (1 m), 1x Manual|
|Packing unit:||10 pcs. / carton|
|Total weight:||6.7 kg|
|Gross weight: (with packing):||0.605 kg|
|Net weight:||0.209 kg|
|Dimension (with packing):||100x100x230 mm|
|Dimension of article:||194x60x21 mm|
|Country of origin:||China|
Are special drivers required?
Is Plug & Play supported?
What is the cable length?
Which memory cards are supported?
What is Multi-LUN?
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.