USB Type-C® & Type-A Dock
- ATTENTION: DisplayLink driver must be installed before use. Dual video output is maximum possible, either 2 DP, 2 HDMI or 1 HDMI + 1 DP
- VERSATILE I/O EXPANSION: The docking station's many connectivity options make it great for customisation: Choose from 6 USB 3.0 ports, an audio in/out for speakers, microphone or headphones. The integrated RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connection is more secure and faster than most WLAN connections
- PRACTICAL STAND: The extremely stable stand allows the docking station to be placed vertically and remains stable even when all interfaces are connected with cables. Vertical positioning frees up space on your desk
- HIGH RESOLUTION VIDEO OUTPUT: By connecting a single cable to the docking station, you can turn your notebook or Windows tablet into a multi-monitor desktop. This gives you dual UHD (4K) video resolutions at 60 Hz. The video connections are realised via DisplayPort and HDMI interfaces. No other adapters are required
- MINIMUM COST - MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: This docking station model is designed to be cost-effective, yet does not skimp on quality and functionality. The IB-DK2252AC offers the user a reasonable cost-benefit balance and still gives a wide range of connectivity options
Supports USB Type-C® and USB Type-A via adapter
Supports HDMI® and DisplayPort™ Screens up to 2x 4K@60 Hz
6x USB 3.0 Type-A up to 5 Gbit/s
3,5 mm combo jack to connect microphone or headset
RJ 45 Gigabit Ehernet interface for a fast and stable internet connection
The more, the better!
A DockingStation with a variety of connections is a real added value for a notebook that, after using the charging port, may only have one more port left for further applications. With the IB-DK2252AC you can, for example, connect a mouse, a full-size keyboard, you can connect one or more larger external displays, connect external hard drives or a printer via USB ports and also enjoy stable internet via the Ethernet port.
With one foot firmly on the ground
ICY BOX has a wide variety of dock designs in its portfolio: flat, horizontally lying models, those that are placed under a notebook in a wedge shape for ergonomic working or those that are equipped with a stand like this IB-DK2252AC. The stand gives the device a secure hold - even when plugging in and unplugging cables - and in this case enables the upright DockingStation to have effective cooling qualities!
Convective heat dissipation
This DockingStation model is designed for vertical positioning with the help of a stand. Both enclosure surfaces have ventilation slots that allow convective heat dissipation during operation: The heat generated during operation is dissipated at the top, while cooler air is drawn in from below through the vents and cools the enclosure, and as a result the heated air escapes again through the top vents.
|Material||ABS, plastic, metal|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Power supply||External power supply AC 100-240 V; 50 / 60 Hz; DC 20 V / 2 A; 40 W|
|Video interfaces||2x HDMI® and 2x DisplayPort™|
|Host interface||1x USB Type-B up to 5 Gbit/s|
|System requirements||Operating system: Windows® / macOS® / Chrome OS™ and host compatibility: USB 3.0 Type-A / USB Type-C® / Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C®|
|Packing content||1x IB-DK2252AC, 1x Wall power supply with EU, UK, US adapter, 1x USB Type-B to Type-A / Type-C® cable, 1x Manual|
|Packing unit||6 pcs./ carton|
|Total weight||5.80 kg|
|Gross weight (with packing)||0.967 kg|
|Net weight||0.346 kg|
|Dimension / carton||230x325x350 mm|
|Dimension (with packing)||142x210x112 mm|
|Dimension / article||40x185x90 mm|
|Country of orgin||Thailand|