Converter for 1x 2.5" U.2 NVMe or SATA SSD
to PCIe x4
- WITH U.2 INTO THE FUTURE : ICY BOX is strongly represented in the sector of internal storage solutions and continues to develop its trend-setting product for current and future internal storage expansions. Your advantage: now at a very valuable price
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL: The PCI expansion card offers the possibility to easily integrate a U.2 SSD into the system. The only requirement is a free PCIe 3.0 slot
- U.2 OR SATA? DOESN'T MATTER! : Should you not have a U.2 SSD at your hand, just use the IB-PCI2017 to connect your existing SATA SSD to easily and quickly expand the storage
- FAST FORWARD ... TO THE NEW!: Simplify the system setup with a U.2 to PCIe adapter that connects your SSD directly to the expansion card without any cables. Compatible with PCIe 3.0 x4 motherboards and backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IN A SIMPLE WAY: The IB-PCI2017-U2 connects super fast U.2 NVMe SSDs to a PCIe 3.0 x4 interface and speeds up your existing system
Boost your system!
You can optimise your system performance by taking advantage of the increased speed and low latency of a 2.5" U.2 SSD. With the IB-DK2017-U2 you add the appropriate U.2 interface to your system!
Provides a cost-effective upgrade solution for systems that have a free PCIe 3.0 x4 port and is also backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. Power is also supplied via the PCIe interface, so no additional connections are required if a U.2 is to be used.
Easy to install
The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and does not require an adapter cable for installation. This helps reduce clutter and simplifies the system setup. The drive connects directly to the card‘s U.2 connector (SFF-8639) and the card‘s PCIe interface connects directly to the computer‘s motherboard. If a SATA drive is installed, only an additional SATA data connection needs to be made (cable included).
|Colour||Black / silver|
|Material||Plastic / metal|
|Interface to host computer||PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III (optional)|
|HDD size||Up to 15 mm|
|HDD interface||1x U.2 (SFF-8639)|
|HDD capacity||No capacity limit|
|Transfer rate||PCIe 3.0 x4 up to 32 Gbit/s, SATA III up to 6 Gbit/s|
|Space required||PCIe x4, x8, x16 slot|
|Power supply||Via PCIe|
|System requirements||One available x4, x8 or x16 PCI-Express slot (PCI-Express Gen. 3.0, 4 lanes at least) Internal free SATA 7 pin plug for SATA connection|
|Packing unit:||50 pcs./carton|
|Total weight:||6.30 kg|
|Gross weight: (with packing):||0.142 kg|
|Net weight:||0.064 kg|
|Dimension (with packing):||125x165x30 mm|
|Dimension of article:||140x20x93 mm|
|Country of Origin:||China|