USB Type-C® PD with up to 85 W
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-A Datentransferrate mit bis zu 10 Gbit / s, USB 2.0 Type-A Datentransferrate mit bis zu 480 Mbit / s
2 HDMI® interfaces up to 4K
RJ 45 Gigabit Ehernet
Small, powerful and flexible
With the IB-DK4029-CPD, tasks such as 4K video transmission, 1 Gbit network connections, 10 Gbit data transfer rates and Power Delivery via USB Type-C® are handled easily and reliably. With these key features, as well as the sturdy polycarbonate housing plus the integrated and flexible connection cable, this DockingStation is as versatile as a Swiss knife - robust and reliable.
Expand your horizon
Multitasking made easy: Keeping an eye on details is easier with a combination of multiple monitors. Thanks to the high-performance chipset and dual HDMI® connectivity, using multiple monitors –depending on the host computer– has never been easier. With up to dual 4K@60 Hz, combine multiple monitors to work more easily on multiple tasks at the same time!
LAN port – fast and safe
Wireless devices are certainly more convenient in many situations, and yet there are better options if you need high data transfer rates, for example. In addition, wired connections are more secure than wireless. Especially if you don‘t want to or can‘t take full advantage of the security measures available via WLAN, LAN connections offer less risk. Then an RJ 45 interface is the best way to transfer files between devices with high security and maximum transfer rate.
|Length of cable||8 cm|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Interfaces||2x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C®, 1x RJ45 Ethernet, 2x HDMI®|
|Packing content||1x IB-DK4029-CPD, 1x manual|
|Packing unit||40 pcs./ carton|
|Total weight||7,76 kg|
|Gross weight (with packing)||0.178 kg|
|Net weight||0.093 kg|
|Dimension / carton||445x215x274 mm|
|Dimension (with packing)||25x100x200 mm|
|Dimension / article||53x91x18 mm|
What is USB Type-C™?
What is Power Delivery?
What is Alternate Mode?
Compatibility with host computers?
Can my laptop be charged at the docking station?
How can I continue working with my closed notebook?
1. You can make these settings in the power options.
2. Select Settings – System - Power & sleep.
3. Select ""Additional power settings"".
4. Go to “Choose what closing the lid does"".
5. Select ""Do nothing”.
-To keep the Mac® from shutting down when it's closed, the following actions are necessary:
1. The MacBook® must be connected to the power supply.
2. A mouse and keyboard must be connected.
3. A monitor must be connected.
In this case, the MacBook® can also be used when closed."
The included USB cable is too short, can I use a third-party cable?
Can another adapter with alternate mode support be connected to the docking station?
Does the DockingStation prevent the use of video connections on the notebook directly?
How do I know the MAC address of the DockingSstation?
- Connect the DockingStation to the running Windows® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch the DockingStation on if necessary.
- Right click on the Windows® icon in the lower left corner.
- Select the ""Run"" field.
- Enter cmd and confirm by pressing OK/ENTER.
- Write ipconfig/all and confirm by pressing the ENTER key.
- The connected network devices with MAC address are now displayed.
- Connect the DockingStation to the running MacOS® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch on the DockingStation if necessary.
- Click on System Report.
- Click on Network.
- Select the appropriate device. The MAC address is displayed below.
Everything is connected, but it still does not function?
-Install the current drivers for the graphics card in your system.
(We recommend that you always obtain the drivers directly from the manufacturer.)
-After installing the latest drivers, restart your system.
-Check the connected components individually in a different environment, to confirm functionality . Check the following components thoroughly: The cables used, the monitor(s), your notebook and the USB Type-C™ port.
Why is my notebook not charging even though the DockingStation is connected?
The displayed image from the DockingStation is jittering and/or flickering.
2. If the problem persists, try using a high-quality cable.