- PERFECTLY CONNECTED: ICY BOX docking station with 3x USB Type-A USB 3.0, 2x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x card reader for SD/microSD cards, 1x Gigabit LAN RJ45, 1x audio in/out and a USB Type-C charging port.
- ERGONOMIC WORKING: The IB-DK2106-C docking station also serves as an elevation for your laptop. This creates an ergonomic angle for the keyboard and allows device heat to dissipate more efficiently.
- PLUG & PLAY: There is no need to install drivers. Simply plug in the integrated nylon-sheathed USB Type-C cable and your laptop becomes a multi-display workstation.
- POWER DELIVERY: The Type-C connector of the docking station serves as a pure charging port (no data transfer) with a power of up to 100 W (20 V@5 A). A power supply unit must be connected to the laptop for this purpose.
- CONNECTING MONITORS: For more effective work, you can connect two monitors. Use either the two HDMI connections or one HDMI connection in combination with the VGA interface.
USB Type-C® to host computer - integrated cable, 50 cm
3x USB 3.0 Type-A interface, 1x Type-C® charging port for Power Delivery
Three video interfaces - 2x High-Speed HDMI®, 1x VGA
1x SD & microSD card reader
3.5 mm stereo combo jack for headsets
1x Gigabit LAN
DockingStations not only offer users a way to quickly transition from one working environment to another via a single cable, but they can also add additional functionality and capabilities to notebook designs that are increasingly slim and with limited interface option.
The Type-C® connection offers incredible versatility. It combines data transmission, video output, and power in a single, compact port. The integration of USB Type-C® makes the connection even more practical, as it has a twist-proof connection as its physical feature - making it a truly universal connection.
Easy connection - multiple benefits
Perfectly combines a high-quality appearance and efficient technology with a very compact size. The premium aluminum DockingStation does not only look good but also offers high comfort while using. This solution is suited for any location such as private or office areas.
|Material||Aluminium + plastic|
|Colour||Anthracite / black|
|USB 3.0 Speed||Up to 5 Gbit/s, UASP supported|
|Charger port||1x Type-C® charging port for Power Delivery up to 100 W (20 V@5 A)|
|HDMI®||High-Speed HDMI® up to 1x 3840x2160@30 Hz - VGA up to 1920x1200@60 Hz|
|Power adapter||Bus-powered - Supports up to 100 W from the original power supply of the computer|
|Operating system||Windows® 10, macOS®|
|Packing unit||20 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||8.86 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0.402 kg|
|Net weight||0.288 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||25x130x340 mm|
|Dimension of article||278x77x18 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
What is USB Type-C™?
What is Power Delivery?
What is Alternate Mode?
Compatibility with host computers?
Can my notebook be charged at the DockingStation?
How many monitors can I connect to the DockingStation?
How can I continue working with my closed notebook?
• You can make these settings in the power options.
• Select Settings – System - Power & sleep.
• Select "Additional power settings".
• Go to “Choose what closing the lid does".
• Select "Do nothing”.
To keep the Mac® from shutting down when it's closed, the following actions are necessary:
• The MacBook® must be connected to the power supply.
• A mouse and keyboard must be connected.
• A monitor must be connected.
In this case, the MacBook® can also be used when closed.
Can I set the DockingStation's frame rate?
The included USB cable is too short, can I use a third-party cable?
No network connection via the DockingStation, but via the host computer. What is the problem?
Can another adapter with alternate mode support be connected to the docking station?
Does the DockingStation prevent the use of video connections on the notebook directly?
Everything is connected, but it still does not function?
• Install the current drivers for the graphics card in your system. (We recommend that you always obtain the drivers directly from the manufacturer.)
• After installing the latest drivers, restart your system.
Check the connected components individually in a different environment, to confirm functionality . Check the following components thoroughly: The cables used, the monitor(s), your notebook and the USB Type-C™ port used as well as the DockingStation itself.
Why is my notebook not being charged even though the DockingStation is connected?
The displayed image from the DockingStation is jittering and/or flickering.
• If the problem persists, try using a high-quality cable.
My Android Tablet does not play any sound when connected to the DockingStation. How can I output audio via the Android Tablet?
ATTENTION! By enabling the developer options, your Android device can be set up with deep system settings. We do not recommend activating the developer option!
If I disconnect the power supply from the DockingStation, the connection to the monitor is disconnected and immediately reactivated.
Why does my wireless mouse or keyboard look sluggish or not work properly when used with the DockingStation?
Why can I not get a network connection on my Mac?
-Delete the network list
-Connect the LAN cable again
-Create a new connectionHow do I know the MAC address of the DockingStation?
How do I know the MAC address of the DockingStation?
- Connect the DockingStation to the running Windows® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch the DockingStation on if necessary.
- Right-click on the Windows® icon in the lower-left corner.
- Select the "Run" field.
- Enter cmd and confirm by pressing OK/ENTER.
- Write ipconfig/all and confirm by pressing the ENTER key.
- The connected network devices with MAC addresses are now displayed.
- Connect the DockingStation to the running MacOS® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch on the DockingStation if necessary.
- Click on System Report.
- Click on Network.
- Select the appropriate device. The MAC address is displayed below.