USB 3.0 Type-A + Type-C® Dock with PD 60W
Connectable to a Type-C™ host computer with Power Delivery - up to 60 W
One USB 3.0 Type-C™ and five USB 3.0 Type-A interfaces - up to 5 Gbit/s
Enables triple 4K display extension at a time
Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface with Wake-on-LAN function
Audio input and output ports allow connection of external speakers, headphones or a microphone
This high performance DockingStation can be used with both current Windows® and macOS® operating systems. Thus, the IB-DK2244AC is the perfect companion for eager travellers, business and multimedia enthusiasts who want to be prepared for all environments.
Notebooks and other mobile devices are getting thinner and smaller. This is usually at the expense of connectivity options – even the widespread RJ45 LAN port or extra USB inputs are often drastically reduced as are connections for video transmission, that many display devices require. The IB-DK2244AC offers a wide variety of interfaces and makes this an issue of the past.
The IB-DK2244AC is equipped with five display video outputs. With triple Ultra HD displays simultaneously, the DockingStation allows you to split up the content to three display devices when the system supports the function, to mirror your primary screen or extend the computers desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time. It supports a resolution of up to 4096x2160@60 Hz for two monitors or one single 5K@60Hz display with two cables connected via DisplayPort™ and fulfils your high resolution desires.
|USB 3.0 Speed||5x USB 3.0 Type-A - up to 5 Gbit/s, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C™ - up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Charger Port||5x USB 3.0 Type-A - 4x 5 V@0.9 A, 1x 5 V@1.5 A (BC 1.2), 1x USB 3.0 Type-C™ - 5 V@0.9 A|
|HDMI®||Two HDMI® interfaces up to 4096x2160@60 Hz, one HDMI® interface up to 3840x2160@30 Hz|
|Power Supply||Including external 135 W power supply (20 V / 6.75 A)|
|Operating system||Windows®, macOS®|
|Packing unit||9 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||14.7 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||1.562 kg|
|Net weight||0,392 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||95x290x155 mm|
|Dimension of article||80x250x35 mm|
What is DisplayLink?
What is Alternate Mode?
What is Power Delivery?
Compatibility with host computers?
• The DockingStation can also be used without USB-Type-C™ with alternative mode support. However, this excludes the use of the third HDMI® port, which is only available with alternate mode.
How many monitors can be connected to the DockingStation?
Can the notebook be charged via the DockingStation?
Which operating systems are supported?
How hard is the setup?
How can I continue working with my closed notebook?
• You can make these settings in the power options.
• Select Settings – System - Power & sleep.
• Select "Additional power settings".
• Go to “Choose what closing the lid does".
• Select "Do nothing”.
To keep the Mac® from shutting down when it's closed, the following actions are necessary:
• The MacBook® must be connected to the power supply.
• A mouse and keyboard must be connected.
• A monitor must be connected. In this case, the MacBook® can also be used when closed.
Can I set the Docking Station's refresh rate?
The included USB cable is too short, can I use a third-party cable?
Does the DockingStation prevent the use of video connections on the notebook directly?
Does the DockingStation support audio output via HDMI® or DisplayPort™?
Everything is connected, but it still does not function?
• Install the current DisplayLink driver on your system. (We recommend that you always obtain the drivers directly from the manufacturer.)
• After installing the latest drivers, restart your system.
-Check the connected components individually in a different environment, to confirm functionality. Check the following components thoroughly: The cables used, the monitor(s), your notebook, and the USB Type-C™ port used as well as the DockingStation itself.
Why is my notebook not charging even though the DockingStation is connected?
The displayed image from the DockingStation is jittering and/or flickering.
-If the problem persists, try using a high-quality cable.
The monitor does not turn on again after the notebook wakes from sleep mode.
• Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, follow these simple steps to change the USB root hub settings in order to stay active during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Power & sleep". Then select "Additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to use.
• Click "Change plan settings"
• Click "Change advanced power settings".
• Click the plus symbol (+) next to "USB settings" and " USB selective suspend setting"
• Setting to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled”. Click OK to accept the changes.
Hint: You may need to disconnect and reconnect your DockingStation after applying these settings to restore the connection.