USB 3.0 Type-A + Type-C® Dock with two HDMI® interfaces
- ATTENTION: DisplayLink driver must be installed before use. Display and connection expansion is provided by DisplayLink video compression technology.
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PLACEMENT: The design of the docking station provides the user with the flexibility for vertical or horizontal placement that fits well with the layout of their office décor.
- COMBI USB Type-C/Type-A CABLE: The docking station comes with a USB Type-C/Type-A combo cable, ensuring compatibility with a USB Type-C or Type-A notebook.
- DUAL HDMI OUTPUT: Two 2K@60 Hz HDMI outputs can be used to connect additional monitors and enhance the overall experience.
- COST-EFFICIENT DESIGN: The docking station offers the best value for money. It looks good, has a wide range of features and is affordable. Operating systems such as Windows and macOS are supported.
Supports USB Type-A or USB Type-C™ via adapter
2x USB 3.0 Type-A and 4x USB 2.0 Type-A interfaces
2x High Speed HDMI® video interfaces for mirroring and extending
1x Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface
Including 1x USB 3.0 5 V charger for smartphone or tablet
3.5 mm microphone earphone jack
Bring diversity to the office everyday
With just one USB 3.0 host interface you receive four further USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two HDMI® interfaces as well as a Gigabit Ethernet connection and audio ports.
Multitasking for all
Thanks to the HDMI® video interfaces, two additional screens can be connected, both in Full HD quality. The many available USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports make sure you will never have a need to compensate one device over the other.
Hands and feet
The high-quality metal stand makes sure the IB-DK2251AC is always in balance. Adding all the available ports, this device will make order in every situation.
|USB 3.0 Speed||USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s, USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbit/s|
|Charger Port||Up to 5 V, 2.1 A|
|HDMI®||2x HDMI bis zu 1920x1080@60 Hz|
|Power Supply||Wall power supply 100-240 V AC, 5 V/4 A DC|
|Operating system||Windows®, macOS®|
|Packing unit||10 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||7.96 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0,750 kg|
|Net weight||0,214 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||65x150x200 mm|
|Dimension of article||78x182x30 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
What is DisplayLink?
Compatibility with host computers?
How many monitors can I connect?
Is the DockingStation ready for gaming?
Is Windows® 10 supported?
Can I use the DockingStation with Mac?
ATTENTION: Apple devices with the operating system macOS® 10.13.4 are not supported! As of macOS® 10.13.5 and higher, the operation of the DockingStation is again possible without limitations!
Is the notebook charged through the DockingStation?
How hard is the setup?
How can I continue working with my closed notebook?
• You can make these settings in the power options.
• Select Settings – System - Power & sleep.
• Select "Additional power settings".
• Go to “Choose what closing the lid does".
• Select "Do nothing”.
To keep the Mac® from shutting down when it's closed, the following actions are necessary:
• The MacBook® must be connected to the power supply.
• A mouse and keyboard must be connected.
• A monitor must be connected. In this case, the MacBook® can also be used when closed.
What is the maximum number of external monitors supported by DisplayLink software?
The included USB cable is too short, can I use a third-party cable?
Does the DockingStation prevent the use of video connections on the notebook directly?
Does the DockingStation support audio output via HDMI or DisplayPort™?
No network connection via the DockingStation, but via the host computer. What is the problem?
After the Windows operating system is updated, the DockingStation does not work anymore.
• Disconnect the DockingStation from the host computer.
• Download and run DisplayLink Installation Cleaner.
• Download and install the latest DisplayLink drivers.
• Restart the notebook/PC.
• Reconnect the DockingStation.
The displayed image from the DockingStation is jittering or flickering.
• If the problem persists, try using a high-quality cable.
The monitor does not turn on again after the notebook wakes from sleep mode.
• Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, follow these simple steps to change the USB root hub settings in order to stay active during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Power & sleep". Then select "Additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to use.
• Click "Change plan settings"
• Click "Change advanced power settings".
• Click the plus symbol (+) next to "USB settings" and " USB selective suspend setting"
• Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled”. Click OK to accept the changes.
Hint: You may need to disconnect and reconnect your DockingStation after applying these settings to restore the connection.
The video output does not work even after installing the latest DisplayLink driver.
Why does my wireless mouse or keyboard look sluggish or not work properly when used with the DockingStation?
How do I know the MAC address of the DockingStation?
- Connect the DockingStation to the running Windows® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch the DockingStation on if necessary.
- Right-click on the Windows® icon in the lower-left corner.
- Select the "Run" field.
- Enter cmd and confirm by pressing OK/ENTER.
- Write ipconfig/all and confirm by pressing the ENTER key.
- The connected network devices with MAC addresses are now displayed.
- Connect the DockingStation to the running MacOS® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch on the DockingStation if necessary.
- Click on System Report.
- Click on Network.
- Select the appropriate device. The MAC address is displayed below.