with USB 3.0 Type-A interface
4x USB 3.0 Hub - up to 5 Gbit/s
Hot-Swap and Plug & Play
No more slots?
If you want to use your existing USB 3.0 devices on the latest mobile devices and laptops with a USB port this compact hub is a quick help. It uses a single USB 3.0 port on its own and creates four additional Type-A ports. Problem solved!
Well-known and still new
Like all our hubs the IB-HUB1409-U3 has the Plug & Play and HotSwap ability. These enable the driver-free installation of the device and the rapid replacement of the devices during operation. USB 3.0 has a transfer rate of up 5 Gbit/s.
Simple and chic
The IB-HUB1409-U3 is made from aluminum and thus very light even if you are on the move. The look, however, does not lose in importance, the hub presents itself with a sandblasted surface.
|Transfer rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Power connector||USB powered|
|Operating system||Supports Windows, Linux, macOS 9 or later version|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Input||1x USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Output||4x USB 3.0 Type-A up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Cable length||40 cm|
|Packing unit||60 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||9.6 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0,143 kg|
|Net weight||0,068 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||26x101x203 mm|
|Dimension of article||21x29x95 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
Are special drivers required?
Is Plug & Play supported?
What is the cable length?
Which memory cards are supported?
What is Multi-LUN?
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy-saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB settings" and "Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.