3-port desk hub
with SD/microSD card reader, USB Type-A interface and audio in-/output
- PRACTICAL TABLE EXTENSION: The ICY BOX table hub adds 2x USB 3.0 Type-A and 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, audio in/out and SD/microSD card reader to a 60 mm cable feed-through
- TOP SPEED: All three USB ports use the USB 3.0 standard with transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. With USB Type-C, even the latest computer peripherals are supported
- AUDIO SOUND: Two 3.5 mm audio ports allow you to quickly connect headphones, headsets, stereo systems and microphone. So good sound is guaranteed
- DUST PROTECTION: If the connections of the desk hub are not needed, the supplied cover protects them from dust. This simply prevents connection problems caused by dirt
- EASY TO INSTALL: 120 cm USB 3.0 and audio cable are integrated and can be connected directly to the PC. Optionally, you can also connect a 5V power supply unit for charging devices
2x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C® - up to 5 Gbit/s
SD/microSD card reader
With audio in-/output
Plug & Play and HotSwap
Makes the computer more sociable
The IB-HUB1404A offers two USB 3.0 ports to connect a variety of devices. The SD / microSD card reader and the audio In/Out complete the versatility and to top it off, a USB Type-C™ port is available so the latest peripherals can be connected.
Fast reading, fast loading
All USB ports support USB 3.0 bandwidth and thus transmission rates of up to 5 Gbit/s. On the other hand, the hub is connected via USB 3.0 and Audio In/Out to a PC or laptop.
Often advantages bring new disadvantages, not here while bringing 3 new USB 3.0 ports, a card reader, and audio ports the cable management hole is still usable even while the cover is used to protect the connectors.
|Transfer rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Power connector||Optional: 5 V Power supply can be connected|
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|External data interface||1x USB 3.0 Type-C™, 2x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x audio input, 1x audio output, 1x SD/Micro SD card reader|
|Connection to the PC||Integriertes USB 3.0 Type-A Kabel, ca 120 cm|
|Cable length||approx 120 cm|
|SD Card type||SD/Micro SD|
|Packing unit||40 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||12.0 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0,276 kg|
|Net weight||0,156 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||200x102x87 mm|
|Dimension of article||69x68x70 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
Are special drivers required?
Is Plug & Play supported?
What is the cable length?
Which memory cards are supported?
What is Multi-LUN?
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy-saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB settings" and "Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.