4-port desk hub
with USB Type-A interface
- SENSEFUL EXPANSION: The ICY BOX desk hub adds four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to a 60 mm cable feed-through. A cable feed-through for e.g. monitor or power cables is of course still possible
- TOP SPEED: All four USB ports use the USB 3.0 standard with transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s. This guarantees fast data exchange. This guarantees fast data exchange and long waiting times are a thing of the past
- QUICKLY MOUNTED: You simply fix the ICY BOX desk hub in the desk top with the adapter ring. No tools are required. With an installation depth of only 58 mm, the hub remains extremely compact
- EASY TO INSTALL: A 120 cm USB 3.0 Type-A cable is integrated and can be connected directly to the PC. Optionally, you can also connect a 5V power supply unit for charging devices
- DUST PROTECTION: If the connections of the desk hub are not needed, the supplied cover protects against dust. This simply prevents connection problems caused by dirt
4x USB 3.0 Hub - up to 5 Gbit/s
Hot-Swap and Plug & Play
USB within reach
The IB-HUB1403 brings USB Ports to the Table, while doing this it saves place and uses the already present cable management holes.
The USB 3.0 interface can reach data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s so you can transfer your data comfortably from A to B.
Often advantages bring new disadvantages, not here, While bringing 3 new USB 3.0 ports the cable management hole is still usable.
|Transfer rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Power connector||USB / Optional: 5 V Power supply can be connected (not included)|
|Operating system||Windows; MAC OS; Linux|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Output||4x USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Input||Integrated USB 3.0 Type-A cable|
|Packing unit||40 pcs/carton|
|Total weight||9.6 kg|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0,214 kg|
|Net weight||0,110 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||200x100x88 mm|
|Dimension of article||56x53x53 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
Are special drivers required?
Is Plug & Play supported?
What is the cable length?
Which memory cards are supported?
What is Multi-LUN?
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy-saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB settings" and "Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.