USB Type-C™ interface to host computer - up to 5 Gbit/s
3x USB 3.0 Type-A, 2x 5 V@0,9 A, 1x 5 V@1,5 A,
1x High Speed HDMI, 1x DisplayPort™ 1.2a, 1x VGA, 1x 3,5 mm Stereo Combo interface (Microphone in / Audio out)
1x Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface
1x Type-C™ interface for Power Delivery 2.0 up to 60 W (20 V@3 A), no data transfer
Three different video interfaces are available and two monitors can be operated at the same time. The IB-DK2303-C enables you to connect a DisplayPort™ and HDMI® or a DisplayPort™ and VGA device simultaneously. This product is able to provide not only PD 2.0 via the USB Type-C™ interface but also data transfer for external USB Type-C™ devices.
Notebooks and other mobile computers are getting ever smaller but this comes at the cost of connectivity. The DockingStation IB-DK2303-C can permanently alleviate the lack of interfaces. 3x USB 3.0, 1x Gigabit LAN, 1x DisplayPort™, 1x HDMI®, 1x VGA, 1x USB Type-C™ PD 2.0, and a headphone combo jack are provided.
The perfect position
The perfect symbiosis of stylish appearance, the latest technology, and compact size. The high-grade aluminum housing not only looks good but also offers comfortable access to the most important expansion ports.
|Material||Aluminum + plastic|
|Color||Silver / black|
|USB 3.0 Speed||USB 3.0: bis zu 5 Gbit/s, UASP support|
|Charger Port||1x Type-C™ interface for Power Delivery 2.0, up to 60 W (20 V@3 A), no data transfer|
|HDMI®||1x High Speed HDMI, 1x DisplayPort™ 1.2a, 1x VGA|
|Power Supply||Bus-powered. Supports up to 60 W from the original power supply of the computer Windows® 10, macOS®|
|Operating system||Windows®, macOS®|
|Packing unit||26 pcs./carton|
|Total weight||9.1 kg/carton|
|Gross weight (incl. packing)||0.324 kg|
|Net weight||0.200 kg|
|Dimension of packing box||100x40x200 mm|
|Dimension of article||170x70x22 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
What is USB Type-C™?
What is Power Delivery?
What is Alternate Mode?
Compatibility with host computers?
Can my notebook be charged at the DockingStation?
How many monitors can I connect to the DockingStation?
How can I continue working with my closed notebook?
• You can make these settings in the power options.
• Select Settings – System - Power & sleep.
• Select "Additional power settings".
• Go to “Choose what closing the lid does".
• Select "Do nothing”.
To keep the Mac® from shutting down when it's closed, the following actions are necessary:
• The MacBook® must be connected to the power supply.
• A mouse and keyboard must be connected.
• A monitor must be connected.
In this case, the MacBook® can also be used when closed.
Can I set the DockingStation's frame rate?
The included USB cable is too short, can I use a third-party cable?
No network connection via the DockingStation, but via the host computer. What is the problem?
Can another adapter with alternate mode support be connected to the docking station?
Does the DockingStation prevent the use of video connections on the notebook directly?
Everything is connected, but it still does not function?
• Install the current drivers for the graphics card in your system. (We recommend that you always obtain the drivers directly from the manufacturer.)
• After installing the latest drivers, restart your system.
Check the connected components individually in a different environment, to confirm functionality. Check the following components thoroughly: The cables used, the monitor(s), your notebook, and the USB Type-C™ port used as well as the DockingStation itself.
Why is my notebook not being charged even though the DockingStation is connected?
The displayed image from the DockingStation is jittering and/or flickering.
• If the problem persists, try using a high-quality cable.
My Android Tablet does not play any sound when connected to the DockingStation. How can I output audio via the Android Tablet?
ATTENTION! By enabling the developer options, your Android device can be set up with deep system settings. We do not recommend activating the developer option!
If I disconnect the power supply from the DockingStation, the connection to the monitor is disconnected and immediately reactivated.
Why does my wireless mouse or keyboard look sluggish or not work properly when used with the DockingStation?
Why can I not get a network connection on my Mac?
-Delete the network list
-Connect the LAN cable again
-Create a new connection
How do I know the MAC address of the DockingStation?
- Connect the DockingStation to the running Windows® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch the DockingStation on if necessary.
- Right-click on the Windows® icon in the lower-left corner.
- Select the "Run" field.
- Enter cmd and confirm by pressing OK/ENTER.
- Write ipconfig/all and confirm by pressing the ENTER key.
- The connected network devices with MAC addresses are now displayed.
- Connect the DockingStation to the running MacOS® computer and connect the LAN cable, switch on the DockingStation if necessary.
- Click on System Report.
- Click on Network.
- Select the appropriate device. The MAC address is displayed below.